1. Install IIS root kit. Pls make sure that selfSSL was enabled and installed during the installation time. 2. Switch to IIS Root installation directory from the command mode. 3.http://codeforeternity.com/blogs/technology/archive/2008/02/15/creating-self-signed-ssl-certificates-on-iis-6-0-and-windows-server-2003.aspx
D:Program FilesIIS ResourcesSelfSSL>
selfssl.exe /N:CN=dev.mydomain.co.uk /K:2048 /V:600 /S:1656415755 /P:443
Microsoft (R) SelfSSL Version 1.0 Copyright (C) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Do you want [...]
SSL certificate installations are varying according to the different CA. Here I used Godaddy’s CA to install SSL
There is two steps involved for this. a. CSR generation b. Installing Intermediate Certificate Bundle c. To Install the SSL Certificate
a.Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) – IIS 6.x
1. Open Internet Information Services. 2. Select [...]
1. Create a file where webserver can write
#touch /home/path/public_html/php_errors.log && chown -R 777 /home/path/public_html/php_errors.log
2. Create or add the following lines on .htaccess file
php_flag log_errors on php_value error_log /home/path/public_html/php_errors.log
It also possible with enable the same values on php.ini file.
A sample .htaccess file will look like this
php_flag log_errors on php_value [...]
Question. How do I change the anonymous FTP path ?
Answer. 1. edit
[root@rc-025 ~]# vi /etc/vsftpd/vsftpd.conf
2. add the following line which point out the anonymous ftp location
3. restart VSFTP service
/etc/init.d/vsftpd restart or service vsftpd restart
If you want to limit ftp users access only to [...]
Question, How do I enable mhash on PHP ?
Follow the steps.
1. wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/mhash/files/mhash/0.9.9.9/mhash-0.9.9.9.tar.gz/download # tar -zxvf mhash-0.9.9.9.tar.gz # cd mhash-0.9.9.9 && make && make install
4. Recompile php with the
How to verify the installation Place this php file one the web and execute. It will result will be like [...]
I want to Monitor the query which is taking longer execution time and killing server resource badly. Pls note that “set sql_log_off = ‘ON’; will not work on older version of Mysql 5.0.x.
1. Create mysql log directory and permit mysql user to write on it #mkdir /var/log/mysql #touch /var/log/mysql/log-slow-queries.log #chown mysql.mysql -R [...]